Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > I need an Authorization.txt. file. Can s...
I need an Authorization.txt. file. Can someone send me to 'rexmawino@yahoo.co' please

1093 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2020-01-14 17:26:33

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    Rexgt
    2020-01-14 16:14:53
     My scan tool writes 'no programmer found' and someone advised me to get an authorization.txt. file. Kindlyb help me with it. my e mail is rexmawino@yahoo.com

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2020-01-14 17:26:33 (Reply to:Rexgt)

That missing elusive file is serial number sensitive and probably encrypted and probably doesn't copy on most back up creations. If you are out of your update period without a Scan Folder backup with a song and a prayer, you probably are SOL and have to purchase an update for the tool to resolve the issue. If you are in the USA , I would first call Autel USA support with the serial number and register password of your device and see if your platform qualifies for "Total Care Update warranty support from techs based in the USA" or would have to deal with support from Mainland China and having to ship the device to China for repairs. Maybe if the team viewer version of the Quick Support App on your device works the tech could remote in to your device to see what is going on and have an Idea if the problem is software or hardware related.
      If you try the quick support App on your device from the Android home page and if it is no longer  a supported Team Viewer version that will work , here is a link on how some of us were able to update the Quick Support App to work again.

http://pro.autel.com:6688/autelsupport/Diagnostics/27157_2.jhtml?createrId=782627&view=1
  Total1 Pages